Last Updated: July 14, 2023
When you visit the Roofing Townsville website, our web servers automatically collect certain information related to your visit. This data includes the domain name and IP address associated with your computer. However, it’s important to note that this information does not disclose any personally identifiable details. The information we gather and log automatically includes:
- The IP address of the site that may have referred you
- Your IP address
- The web page from which you accessed our site, if applicable
- The product identifier for your browser’s version and make (e.g., Internet Explorer 6)
- The operating system platform you are using (e.g., Macintosh or Windows)
- Search words or terms passed from a search engine (e.g., Google, Yahoo)
By analyzing this aggregated visitor traffic, referring URLs, and search engine terms, we can optimize our website’s compatibility across various browsers and operating systems, thereby enhancing our online presence strategically.
Roofing Townsville may occasionally request additional information from you through our website. This information is collected on a voluntary basis and may include personal details necessary for service inquiries or contact purposes.
We respect your privacy and will only disclose your personal information or log file data when required by law or in good faith belief that such actions are necessary to:
- Comply with legal processes served on Roofing Townsville or conform to legal obligations
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Roofing Townsville or our website visitors
- Identify individuals who may be violating the law, our legal notice, or the rights of third parties
- Cooperate with investigations related to alleged unlawful activities
While we take reasonable precautions to ensure the security of the information you provide us, please note that we reserve the right to transfer such information in connection with the sale of all or part of Roofing Townsville’s capital stock or assets to a third party. Additionally, we are not responsible for any security breaches or actions of third parties who receive this information.
Links to External Sites
Our website may contain links to other websites. However, we are not responsible for the privacy policies or information management practices of these external sites. We strongly recommend reviewing the privacy policies of those websites to understand how they handle user information.